Welcome to Suddreth Psychotherapy
- If you have worked hard for a healthy happy life but find that things that happened to you in the past (or ways that you were treated) are keeping you from doing the things you want
- If you are recently divorced and ready to build a better life for yourself but find you are a different person since the divorce
- If you are a mom who doesn’t feel good enough, or doesn’t love every minute of parenting like other moms seem to
- If you struggle with being different or rejecting the box you are “supposed to” fit in
- If you are tired of not feeling good enough, or fearing failure
- Or if you are feeling lonely, and you don’t know how to feel connection with others
…I am here to help.
My name is Anne-Marie Suddreth (pronounced “SUH-dreth,” but please call me Anne-Marie). I am a therapist and I LOVE what I do.
I help women who are just like you. You have felt “not good enough” for far too long. You’re tired of the depression, self-doubt, shame, and chronic worry, etc. and how they affect who you are as a friend, partner, mom, and worker. You’ve gotten quite good at putting on a cover of “everything is just fine.” Sooner or later, though, something has to change. This is where I can help.
I want you to be able to live your best, truest, most unapologetic life. I want you to feel safe and comfortable in your own skin. From my own past experience as well as almost fifteen years of working with others I know that when we take the time and effort to work on ourselves it generates positive effects in all aspects of our lives – our bodies, our children, our work life, our partners, even our communities.
When you find yourself more fully grounded in your personal power the effects of your healing ripple far and wide. That’s why I hope you will pick up the phone and schedule your free 20-minute consultation today.
For a sample of my take on trauma click here.